23 Things To Do While Recovering From Your Surgery...(Meant to be amusing)
1. Pick a foreign accent and talk in it all day.
2. Answer an ad on how to make BIG money at home.
3. Make a Halloween costume out of your bedsheets.
4. Learn the Morse code.
5. Practice to become the World’s Fastest Remote-Control User.
6 Enter a sweepstakes.
7. Mix up a unique facial mask from your lunch.
8. Practice your kissing technique on a pocket mirror.
9. Try to name the Seven Dwarfs.
10. Imagine what you’d say to customers if you ran a phone “romance” service.
11. Name the 50 states; now try their capitals.
12. Teach yourself to shuffle cards like a casino dealer.
13. Say the alphabet backward.
14. See how long you can go without blinking.
15. Write your family history in rhymed verse.
16. Call a disc jockey and ask how many CDs and tapes the station has.
17. Compose a “letter to the editor” on a topic that bothers you.
18. Plan how you’d spend the money if you won a lottery.
19. Draw happy faces on your toes.
20. Call a talk show and say you’re a space alien. See if anyone notices.
21. Paste together your own “wish book” from mail-order catalogs.
22. Make a list of 100 wild, exciting things to do when you're completely recovered.
23. CONCENTRATE ON GETTING BACK TO NORMAL SOON!
**Info provided by Dr. Sam